Here is Erica at her first piano recital - She did SOOOO well! She denied being nervous but she did say she was "embarrassed" cause she was the youngest student there and had never done that before. It think it was a good incentive to get her to practice more - although Mommy and Daddy need to do a better job of reminding her as well.

And here is Ryan at his Pre-kindergarten Christmas program. He was so excited! He kept telling me how everyone should sing loud like him and do the motions "just like this!" He has no fear of being up front - big surprise. I love how matter of fact he moves through life.

And our crazy Nate - oh what a frustratingly adorable child he is! He is such a love but with a sly mischievious twinkle. I think it will be a good thing for him to be a big brother (still having to deal with that thought). Maybe it will give him a sense of responsibility that will keep him in line. Well, I can always hope!!!

In 4 months there will be a better picture of a little sister to add to this blog - oh she will probably get a page all to herself... :) But it is a good thing!! The 4 months will FLY by I know for sure! End of April here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment