Here is our Nate - Thank you Cousin Eric for setting them up with making their own kites! Nate was so proud and he did great! Thanks Shelby for decorating his kite - he loves the flames!
Ryan drew a Dragon on his kite who was shooting a web out of his mouth (ode to his Spiderman obsession). He also ended up drawing a tiny dragon on the outer edge (ode to his pride of being a big brother).
Little Miss Mandy Kay (or Mandy-Cakes as Daddy calls her) is doing very well! She had her 4 month check - and she weighs 11#2 oz!! More than double her birth weight - Dr Petersen said "Jennifer - she's perfect!" For all the worrying we did over her in the first days and weeks - she is doing great! Pretty soon I will be chasing her around our house!
She is getting better at tummy time - and she LOVES her toes.
Ryan drew a Dragon on his kite who was shooting a web out of his mouth (ode to his Spiderman obsession). He also ended up drawing a tiny dragon on the outer edge (ode to his pride of being a big brother).
Little Miss Mandy Kay (or Mandy-Cakes as Daddy calls her) is doing very well! She had her 4 month check - and she weighs 11#2 oz!! More than double her birth weight - Dr Petersen said "Jennifer - she's perfect!" For all the worrying we did over her in the first days and weeks - she is doing great! Pretty soon I will be chasing her around our house!
She is getting better at tummy time - and she LOVES her toes. As soon as she lays down, she grabs her toes! It is so cute!
And she LOVES being read to! And with reactions like this - Erica loves doing the reading!
And she LOVES being read to! And with reactions like this - Erica loves doing the reading!We are a happy family of 6 - we have had such a fun summer!
And now onto our newest adventure - homeschooling!
The fun is only beginning!
1 comment:
I love all those pictures. I hate that we missed camping. I think Mandy is the cutest thing ever. I miss you!
Post a Comment