Monday, August 29, 2011

Unsupervised

DSC04824

DSC04826

DSC04823

I neglected to take pictures of the smiley-face on the window, scribbles on the windowsill,

AND – 2 large, FILLED IN smiley faces on my couch.

Feeling very thankful now that I ditched all the regular markers and replaced them with washable… Nate went through 3 towels getting it all cleaned up. And they both had a bath.

(At least my business account got balanced…)

7 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

Three cheers for washable markers! Oh, what a little time alone w/o adult eyes can do!! So...it came out of the couch??? Miss you all, can't wait to see you!
Mom

Pam and Steve said...

Three cheers for washable markers! Oh, what a little time alone w/o adult eyes can do!! So...it came out of the couch??? Miss you all, can't wait to see you!
Mom

Jill said...

Wow. I second all of Mom's comments... I/WE MISS YOU!!!

DID it come out of the couch??? Yikes.

Jennifer said...

Yes - it did come out of the couch. I need to go back and look at it now that it has dried - i bet there is an orange ring...

:)

SB said...

you still had non-washable markers in your house recently? I throw away the ones that come with activity books - dangerOUS! :) Wow. I can't believe you composed yourself enough to take photos. Sibling fun.

Anonymous said...

My gift to myself when my youngest goes off to college is to get the HUGE rainbow pack of sharpies from Costco. Oh permanent markers! How I long for your creativity and color.
How I hate your permanent green ring on my table. Na Ja.

LilPrecious said...

Funny! I just posted a similar photo of Jeremy on my main blog. Thankfully I still won't let him colour anywhere but in the highchair so the mess was contained but he did a LOVELY job of decorating himself from the waste up!

Oh, and not sure if you have heard the news... we are pregnant with #3!!