Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Look Alike??

I took this AWESOME picture of my mom and daughter over Christmas and I was looking at it today and I realized…

DSC05962

They really look alike!! Love you MOM!!!

DSC06009

And while I am at it – here are my wonderful parents!

Dear Mom and Dad - It was such a great Christmas at your house. Thanks for putting up with all 20 of us in your house for 16 days – we made some serious memories for everyone… SERIOUSLY yummy food, fun, games, movies, water park, limos, Thai food, mini hamburgers, so many more, and almost no sickness this time! I know we got it after the fact, but I am glad we all went home with it instead of suffering together over the holiday!

DSC06020 good (2)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nif! Love ya, DAD

Anonymous said...

Oh, and it was a GOOD time!! DAD

Jill said...

As always, Jenn, well said! Great pics, great times, fun had by all!