We visited my grandparents this weekend – my dad’s parents and my kids’ great grandparents. They love visiting their house. There is a whole routine of finding the toys (under grandma’s bed), going on a walk (to see the fish and the gardens), and having lunch (pizza usually). They love it. I love the memories we are making and thank heavens for digital cameras making it possible to take plenty of pictures.
They used to object to this group picture, but I don’t even ask anymore, and judging by Grandma’s face, she doesn’t mind either…
Boy, I love them.
3 comments:
yay yay yay what beautiful photos!!! i talked to grandma on sunday after you had been there and she went on and on about how lovely it was and how nice your kids were. so great. and who in the world is the grown up girl in grey?!!! wow, seriously growing up in between blogposts!!
I think it is AWESOME that your children have the experience of great grandparents that they can actually have a relationship with! Truly wonderful...
I was thinking the same thing about Erica - she is growing up to be a lovely young lady!! WOW!!
Ever notice that Ryan walks like his grandma? I LOVE that!!! :D
Post a Comment