Saturday, July 9, 2011

Posting pictures when I should be doing other things…

DSC02724

Grandmas house has great dress up stuff…

DSC02739

As seen from Ryan’s perspective

DSC02821

Cause that is just what Jakob does…

DSC02845

It was a beautiful day.

DSC02974

Me in all my allergic glory – I have a love/hate relationship with these masks. Mostly Hate.

DSC03032

Cause that is just what Nate does…

DSC03063

My Jakey.

-DSC02807

Oh to have been siblings for 80 years.

-DSC02838

Like the coolest Great Grandpa EVER.

-DSC02862

Zwieback. YUM.

-DSC02924

I have an awesome family. Oh and Ethan – you are an amazing young man.

4 comments:

SB said...

holy cow i have to many comments to make about all those super awesome people but all i can think is this totally selfish thought that i wasn't there. terrible i know. all those kids, all that family, all that old-age wisdom that I/we don't appreciate enough... this is life. would someone please organize a family reunion in Australia?! don't answer that... thanks for posting jenn. and really, anytime we do anything we really should be doing other things, right?! this is life. ;)

Jill said...

Sarah, We wish all you Aussies were there too... It really jsut wasn't the same without you.
Jenn, LOVE all these pics. Love the captions. LOVE YOU!

LilPrecious said...

Years from now you will be glad you spent the time capturing these memories - instead of whatever else it was that you think you should have been doing!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, you spoil me including me in your blog! And how in the world did you take such a beautiful photo of me that I can't even complain about?
You brought tears to my eyes with your message to Ethan. That was the dearest sweetest thing to do EVER! I called him right over and showed it all to him and he was so touched and humbled!
Bless you for this and oh so much more!