Top Ten Reasons I am not blogging.
1. Cause I don’t have a maid.
2. Because I have 4 5 kids.
3. Because there are only 24 hours in a day. If there were 25, I promise I would blog every, single day.
4. Because I would rather watch a movie with my kids. We just got “Pete’s Dragon.” Still love that movie as much as I ever did. Passamaquody. Need I say more?
5. Because I am now sending out emails with this signature line:
6. Because I had to learn QuickBooks to track all that is happening because of #5. (That alone is a reason to not have time to blog. Seriously – God did not make me an accountant FOR A REASON!!!)
7. Because I also send out emails with this signature line:
8. Because I also help out with this (cause we own it…)
9. Cause I still have to buy food and do laundry and vacuum and wash the kitchen floor (or not), and wipe bottoms and check temperatures and make dinner (and breakfast and lunch and snack after snack after snack….) and administer bandaids and go to dr appts and go to the bank and the library…
10. And because as much as I want to document what is happening in our lives -
- Ryan is almost 8 and all his pants are too short. And he is busting out of all his shoes. And can do math in his head like his dad…
- Erica has her own room. And reads ALL the time. And recently received the honor of knowing our alarm code to the house – she is thrilled.
- Nate is ALMOST reading. And he is crazy. And he REALLY loves Amanda. Yes, he hits her and grabs her toys right out of her hand and basically does anything he can to annoy her – but then he lays down next to her and sings her a song and pats her head and she looks at him adoringly. Then he pulls the pillow out from under her head and she screams at him…
- Amanda had 103 fever the other night. She also weighs 27.5 pounds!! And she can sing like nobody’s business. And she is a bossy little lady.
…I guess I am too busy living the life to spend time documenting it.
Life is Good. This is a season… soon it will be past and I will long for it…
2 comments:
my favourites, in order, are: 10, 1, 4, 3. Especially the last line in number 10, after the picture. Keep living it, the documenting of it is overrated - at least we know that no matter how little we document, our kids' lives are already OVERdocumented!!!!! HA! :) Love you.
Okay, so fun post and now my house knows it has a best friend that looks like a twin, but come on more info on the new opportunities and signature lines!!!
Did I tell you I found an emergency house keeper? So now if the boys and I really can't get our act together she comes for $90 and gets us going again. And for awhile, a very little while, we live the dream of the whole house being clean. I have done it once, and I am coming close to doing it again!
And did I also tell you that at the ages of 13 and 10 the boys are starting to see that less is more and less is less to slow you done and take care of???? NOw I just have to do the same!!!
luv you
Post a Comment