Saturday, September 24, 2011

Milestones

The FIRST one!!!

DSC04890

And I got to pull it! Boy I wish we had a video camera in the bathroom – you should have seen the shocked look on his face when I showed him the tooth in my hand. He is SO thrilled. Makes this momma cry a bit…
He is reveling in the attention of his older siblings who are telling him all the stories of the Tooth Fairy – who affectionately signs her notes “T.F.” and leaves one quarter for each year of their age.

Life is SO great.

2 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

No,NO,No, he's not old enuf to be loosing teeth!! Hope that T.F is prepared...Way to go Mom!! Way to be brave, Nate!!
Gramma Pam

SB said...

Yay for a kid who lets you pull it out! The 5-year old year is so big - reading and writing and teeth and so much more!!