We got our school room clean (insert **angels singing**) and they wanted to do school. So they got out their math and got busy. What’s a mom to do???
Love the new-to-us desks that I got at the State Surplus store for $1 each! Hopefully that will help to keep their stuff contained and easier to clean up. We’ll see. Even Manda has her own desk – which she is thrilled about.
Our homeschool community starts tomorrow – so much work done for that and I do feel ready, surprisingly enough. We’ll see how I feel at the end of the day tomorrow…
2 comments:
looks awesome. love how focused they are! yay for kids who love learning.
YAY for the new school year! I am somewhat jealous of your "school room" though. We will be doing school in the dining room and the play room!! :-)
Post a Comment