Saturday, January 14, 2012

BFN

My beautiful sister Sarah and her Aussie husband and their Amer-Aussie family went home today after 3 fantastic weeks. She will cry when she sees this but I must say how special and wonderful our time together was. Hours for a coffee date, hours more on the phone, and more hours wrangling kids and living life.

SONY DSC

I love you Sarah, Andrew, Daniel, Laura, & Nick-Nick.

I miss you already and you aren’t even off US soil yet…

4 comments:

Jill said...

I couldn't have said it any better...

SB said...

you bugger. making me cry just when i arrive home. :(

Daniel W. Slocum said...

Such a beautiful picture of a beauataiful family. I have to say how sad I was not to have had a chance to say "Hi" this year. Maybe next time!
God Bless you all.

Catherine Slocum

LilPrecious said...

GORGEOUS family photo! So glad to hear you had a wonderful time in the states!!