I originally started TYTT 2 Christmases ago when I had tried out a bunch of new recipes and wanted to share them with you! I did try out a couple of new recipes, but I am still using my now tried and true recipes: Rosemary Bread, Chocolate Ravioli, Balsamic Pork Loin… YUM! I am hungry just thinking about it!
This one is SOOO simple and absolutely divine! My dad was bringing up an entire Prime Rib left over from Christmas to use for New Years and I was looking for some sort of sauce to add to it. I remembered a parmesan sauce that I had had over beef one time and set out to find something similar – I hit the jackpot!
Gorgonzola Cream Sauce – originally from here
Pour heavy cream into a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer until the cream has reduced by half, stirring occasionally, about an hour. Remove from heat and whisk in the Gorgonzola cheese and Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, and nutmeg, until the cheese has melted.
Seriously folks – this would be good for SO many applications! Over Filet, as a dipping sauce for bread or similar, over pasta (YUM), over chicken – So great.
1 comment:
This sauce is amazingly easy and yummy, and sooooo good for you!!! ;) Thanks for posting sis!
Post a Comment