One thing I have loved about having boys is how they approach life so differently. I was raised in an X-chromosome dominated household and boys were always a bit of a scary mystery for me.
Nate attacks life. He is largely fearless. We were at a lake for a kids fishing event and I saw a snake sunning itself in the grass. I pointed it out and there goes Nate, grabbing it before it slithered away. He carried it around for quite a while, allowing other to touch it and oo and ahh at his bravery.
It was pretty interesting to see its tongue and how strong it really is.
He even got Erica to touch it… Manda too but I missed a shot of that one.
Man, he is just cool all the time.
2 comments:
Those are great pics Nif. I especially love the top right one. That's really good! DAD
Boys are AWESOME!! With the arrival of Daniel (my 3rd boy) three weeks ago today I am firmly entrenched in the world of dirt, bugs and all things creepy crawley, and superheros!! I LOVE it when you post stuff about your boys!! :-)
Post a Comment