Ok – I am addicted to Pinterest. Before that you should have seen my bookmark files… well, about as ridiculous as my Pinterest Boards. Check out my favorites! (I wanted to have a picture but I couldn’t figure out how quickly enough for my tired brain so links it is…. sorry)
I actually did this one and it is fabulous. I think I might make one for the main hall closet for everyone else’s scarves when winter hits.
http://pinterest.com/pin/225954106274772543/
I have a microfiber couch. I need to buy rubbing alcohol and try this!
http://pinterest.com/pin/225954106276992596/
I did this on my strawberries and it really does make them last longer!
http://pinterest.com/pin/225954106277171380/
My parents gave me a 2 gallon container of blueberries and I have been collecting blueberry recipes. There are A LOT – and this one looks divine!
http://pinterest.com/pin/225954106277499203/
Ok – off to bed. You can follow me on Pinterest if you want…
No comments:
Post a Comment