Friday, October 25, 2013

Random iPhone pictures…

It took me a long time to cave to a ‘big girl’ phone as my friends used to say, but I sure love it. The camera most of all.
IMG_0013
Love capturing moments with my amazing children. They are SO AWESOME!
IMG_0072
She is SO animated right now… LOVE IT!
IMG_0085
My kids are studying Latin, and I tell them that it is EVERYWHERE – so when I see it, I capture it…
IMG_0103
Nate LOVES apples. He often makes creations…
IMG_0266
This was actually after she got her teeth pulled – the prize she chose out of the toy chest. So funny!
IMG_0287
They boys are more equally matched every day now. Ryan is still taller, but Nate is doing better holding his own. They were supposed to be folding laundry, but ended up wrestling for a long, long time. I wish you could have heard the laughter – they had the greatest time. A nice break from the rivalry that is the usual between them…

3 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

Love the photos!!
Gramma

Jill said...

Awesome "day in the life..."!!!
<3

SB said...

I love daily life posts, it's so nice to see the regular (if not a bit odd!) stuff. Hahaha!