We went to a local park with my dear friend Rhizz, a photographer who wanted to use the kids for a project she was doing - so we took some pictures of our own. There are a couple of hers mixed in - you can tell which ones for sure! I just couldnt narrow it any further than the huge list of pictures below - it was a fun day.
Here's Rhizz with Nate

All such good friends! We are doing family, parenting, life - together...
Titanic
Such good friends. Ryan says that someday when he and Crysten get married they are gonna live in Canada and make maple syrup. I told him he should check with her before making that decision and he looked at me crooked and said "oh, she'll be okay with it." They are also gonna have two kids on Monday.
This is such a sweet picture
Such good friends. Ryan says that someday when he and Crysten get married they are gonna live in Canada and make maple syrup. I told him he should check with her before making that decision and he looked at me crooked and said "oh, she'll be okay with it." They are also gonna have two kids on Monday.
This is such a sweet picture



My Littlest Lady

Brothers - I love this shot too.
And Nate - oh sweet Nate. This was not a posed shot other than I think she caught his attention to look at her.
1 comment:
Beautiful. Beautiful. Beautiful.
Post a Comment