He wanted his hair OFF HIS FOREHEAD!!!
He was constantly pushing it up - and I waited WAY too long to get it cut,
just aggravating it for him.
So here is the before...
And what he was doing to cope... (oh my)
And the after... which I think is totally cool. I hardly recognize this pre-pubescent looking child of mine!! He LOVES it. We have to use 'hair glue' to get it to stay up like this cause his hair is so fine. It is as pokey as it looks.
He did not want to smile for the picture but he is so proud of it he couldn't help it.

And what he was doing to cope... (oh my)
And the after... which I think is totally cool. I hardly recognize this pre-pubescent looking child of mine!! He LOVES it. We have to use 'hair glue' to get it to stay up like this cause his hair is so fine. It is as pokey as it looks.
He did not want to smile for the picture but he is so proud of it he couldn't help it.
1 comment:
RyanMan, You are the MAN!!! Awesome haircut, you DO look cool!
Post a Comment