The fog rolling in on Halloween night...

A couple of years ago I did Halloween all by myself with the kids - Leroy was out of town. It was AWFUL!! As I closed the car door on the kids, I screamed to the world - "I HATE HALLOWEEN!!!" Not a good start to a 'fun' evening.This year was different - even though Leroy was out on the tractor practically till we walked out the door. I stayed calm, cool, and collected and with only one minor flip while the artwork was taking place and the child wouldn't hold still (he was so excited - I can hardly blame him, but still...). So here is the costumed brood...



All we did was go around the neighborhood, run into Costco, and end up at Grandma Reenies house for the final hurrah - but it was actually fun. But YAY - it is OVER.
2 comments:
From Daniel: "Ryan, I love the spiderwebs on your face! And I like your suit. Spiderman's my favorite too - and Batman!"
SOOOOO Cute!!! Great costumes! Diddo on the spider webs!
Post a Comment