Sunday, November 16, 2008

Daily stuff

Amanda is not even fully crawling yet - totally mobile with her army crawl but can't get those knees coordinated. But she can sit up from laying and I found her whining as she was caught here and didnt know what to do....Isnt she pretty?Momma - can I have more chocolate milk?These two have "sleepovers" on non-school nights (otherwise they would do it EVERY night). This is how I found them on Friday night. They are such good friends!
Suddenly Erica looks like teenager here - or at least I have a vision of her. How the days are flying by. She takes good care of her little brother and sister.

Ryan is so sequential!! He had his Skittles all color grouped and of course ate the orange ones first. Have I said how much I love that his favorite color is Orange? He is just COOL!

Brothers - learning to get along - one minute - then the next one is whacking on the other or stealing a toy - oh my, boys - I am still learning about them!

No comments: