Knew it was coming - had seen her trying - but it is always a surprise!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Growing Girl
Things are changing around here! (Has it ever stopped changing?) We have a mobile little girl - crawling and exploring. And today daddy went to get her from her nap and found this...

Knew it was coming - had seen her trying - but it is always a surprise!
And she is sitting up now too - pretty steady! She has figured how to balance and catch herself. She will be 7 months on Monday - I can hardly believe it! She is about 13 1/2 pounds I think - still gaining well. The days have turned into months - it has flown by really. I went to a wedding today - got all teary about thinking how fast the years will pass before it is our kids' turn up there... Praying for their future spouses now... Can't believe I am HERE - the mom and all... ok - enough of the sappiness!
Knew it was coming - had seen her trying - but it is always a surprise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Standing and sitting up at the same time? Uh-Oh...Look Out!!!
DAD
Post a Comment