Our little Manda - oh so little! Only 12'2" at her 6 month check up. She fell off the slope of physical development. So I have been adding olive oil to her bottles to increase her fat intake and today - two weeks later - she had gained 11 oz in 14 days! But still off the charts.
So keep on keeping on with frequent re-weighs and close monitoring. Good thing I LOVE my pediatrician!

Here she is getting her first cereal at her first time sitting in her high chair.
But no fear - she is just little - not behind in any other way. Just about crawling, making lots of noise, eating solids (when she wants to...). Check out these videos.
Isnt she just the cutest little thing? Oh I have the best kids!!
1 comment:
Manda makes me smile. That second video is precious. The first one isn't working in case you didn't know.
Post a Comment