Jill came up for a long weekend that overlapped her birthday.
We actually made it to church on Sunday EARLY!!
Arent they cute?

We made homemade pizzas - this is Ryan supervising Jakob cutting olives, something he is very particular about.
A LOT of time was spent outside - thankfully.
We used a LOT of bandaids...

Good friends - they had so much fun together. I love this picture!

Ryan didnt want me to take this picture - I threatened to chase him down and sit on him for the picture - so this is what I got.

These two did well together! Isaac likes to kiss - the first time he tried to kiss Mandy, she bit his lip! Oh I am still laughing about that one. They were so cute together though.

Gimme that cracker...

Isaac got himself caught behind our gate - We had a good laugh over this one.

We had a nice time together managing the crowd.
We got a babysitter one night and we went out for Jill's birthday. Happy Birthday sister!
1 comment:
Great pictures!!! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all. Love the fireplace pic of all the kids. Can't wait to get one of all 10 next month!!! Mom
Post a Comment