Well -- we had an adventure last week... Mandy had been sick for the better part of 2 weeks. I am not going to give you the blow by blow - but in the end, she was throwing up and having diarrhea for too long... we ended up in the doctors office on Wednesday morning - when we were supposed to be on our way to Oregon - and from there, to the hospital for IV fluids. For little ones, they cant just get it in the ER for a few hours - they have to be admitted.Sunday, May 10, 2009
Mandy Adventures
This post is delayed- too busy for a post - better late than never...
Well -- we had an adventure last week... Mandy had been sick for the better part of 2 weeks. I am not going to give you the blow by blow - but in the end, she was throwing up and having diarrhea for too long... we ended up in the doctors office on Wednesday morning - when we were supposed to be on our way to Oregon - and from there, to the hospital for IV fluids. For little ones, they cant just get it in the ER for a few hours - they have to be admitted.
The other three kids were SOOO disappointed that we were not heading to Oregon, so they asked Mommy to take them to Oregon and Daddy stayed overnight with Mandy and brought her to Oregon the next morning.
Well -- we had an adventure last week... Mandy had been sick for the better part of 2 weeks. I am not going to give you the blow by blow - but in the end, she was throwing up and having diarrhea for too long... we ended up in the doctors office on Wednesday morning - when we were supposed to be on our way to Oregon - and from there, to the hospital for IV fluids. For little ones, they cant just get it in the ER for a few hours - they have to be admitted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She is so cute. I hate seeing that dumb cage bed. It brings back such unpleasant memories. I'm glad all is well in your house again. Enjoy your Sister!
I'm so sorry to hear you guys had to go through this. Sometimes I feel like I know about half of what is going on in everyone's life and now I know why. I must have missed some of the conversation on Tuesday at the Y and didn't realize when all of this had happened and that you weren't able to go on your trip. I'm glad she's feeling better and I'm sorry I didn't understand everything that went on with you last week.
Post a Comment