Saturday, May 30, 2009

Spiderman Day

Spiderman Weekend.
(the picture is from last halloween... but shows his dedication to Spiderman, of which he knows very little about but is still most devoted!)
.
Erica has been going to Princess Weekend for a couple of years now - an overnight date with Daddy that includes a fancy dinner, seeing the Nutcracker, swimming at a hotel. Well, last year even before Princess weekend, Ryan started talking about HIS Spiderman weekend. Sadly it has taken 6 months to come through for him, but we did it. Only thing that remotely involved Spiderman was the book he bought at the very end of our date!
.
He made his own list of things for him and Mommy to do:
.
1. shopping for a toy at Walmart.
2. dinner at Round Table - complete with dessert pizza
3. Skateland (oooo - I forgot how much fun rollerskating is!!!)
4. hotel, swimming, staying up late watching TV.
5. Cartoons in the morning (whatever HE wanted to watch - no siblings to argue with)
6. Shopping for a book and new pants at Target.
7. Picking up his friend Sammie and going to the park.
8. Lunch at McD.
.
We had a marvelous time - he turned to me after Skateland and said "this is the BEST day EVER MOM!!!" I think it was marvelous too - great to spend dedicated time with my little man - who is rapidly becoming not so little anymore.
.
I forgot the camera. Stinks. Had a friend take a picture at the end I will put up when I get it...

1 comment:

Kassie said...

Ryan was so cute talking about his night with you and showing us all the things from his time. You're an awesome mom!!! MUAH!