Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kids

Came down to Oregon for a short weekend... Had a great time!Christian turned 8 - had a fun party!
.
Lots of playing outside - here the swing was strung up over another branch and they were trying to get it down... I dont know if they ever did but they sure had fun trying!!!
.
Mandy has a new obsession with balls - "BAAAAA" she screams any time she sees one. I gave in at the store and bought here this one... she LOVED it!
. And she found DIRT. Normally this is a no at Grandma's house -
but she let it go this time (may live to regret that...) but Amanda had a marvelous time!
.
And this is how she ended up... She was happy...
.


Amazing how a cardboard box can entertain for a LONG LONG TIME!!

3 comments:

Kassie said...

That is just too funny, my friend! What a crack up. I'm so glad you had fun with the fam. It is always a good thing. I love you, lady!

SB said...

go the cardboard box!!
can't believe mom let her into the dirt!
KK - love your profile picture!!

Jill said...

It was too much fun and WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too short a time - especially for the 8yr olds... More time next time!