Monday, February 21, 2011

A little reader…

DSC06111DSC06115  DSC06114

I find Mandy like this all the time. She loves books. she has books everywhere – I have to limit the books she has in her bed – I counted 25 the last time I changed her sheets. She askes everyone who walks in our house to read her a book.

Me: “Amanda – you are such a good reader!!”

Amanda: “Moooooooommmmmmm! I cant read! I just read the pictures!!!”

Jenn

3 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

I feel really bad that I didn't read Mandy very many books this weekend. Sorry Mandy!
Gramma Pam

LilPrecious said...

Jeremy is quite the little reader as well and will follow you around with a book... or pat your knee insessantly until you read to him!!

How do you make your photos go side-by-side like that in blogspot? Or do you do that in your photo editor first?

I thought our only option in blogspot was one on top of the other (so to speak)!!

SB said...

SO DANG CUTE. You forgot to put her words in capital letters. hehe... :)