Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday

We are pretty busy lately – I think I will be backing off my blog on purpose for a while. There are just too many things going on and I can’t seem to find the brain power to come up with posts. And I am feeling too bummed about not posting, so if I give myself permission, maybe I won’t feel so bummed!!

Today was rainy and dreary – but the birds were sure out! All the following pictures were taken today!

SONY DSC

Tricolored Blackbirds have the prettiest songs. They were singing to each other in the trees outside! All the birds were really.

SONY DSC

We put up our birdfeeder again – had taken it down during a windstorm before Christmas and just hadn’t gotten it filled and up again. We saw juncos, chickadees, finches, and even the Downy Woodpecker!

SONY DSC                       02-04-11 Junco in flight  

(junco in flight)

And Erica spotted the Northern Flicker, but the only picture I got was this one across the way in out greenbelt.

SONY DSC

School, Jumping Jacks, Church, Music Lessons, and a little home-keeping thrown in so we can have clean clothes, clean dishes, and a path to find our way through the house… These are the things that take up my days.

Jenn

 

2 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

Our prayers are with you all!!!
Relax about the blog(I'll survive)
Love you
Mom

SB said...

come on jenn, what's with the slacker blog attitude. you have bloggers that depend on you!! hehe... ;) sometimes it's just can't be the priority. love ya.