Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday

Amanda: Where did you put my book, Mommy?

Mommy: Your book's right here.

Amanda: Its not 'books' mommy - its only A book! Just a book - not BOOKS!!!

(she repeated herself twice more - just to make sure I understood that I had said it wrong.)

I think I will start to do grammar with the older two when she is asleep. I REALLY don't need a 2 1/2 year old attempting to correct my grammar.

*******************************

Busy day today - off to doctors appointments, Car-School, shopping, library, and later tonight, to get a violin!! (more on that later - for sure)

6 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, Mandie! Not fun when little ones correct mommas... Good luck!

Anonymous said...

What are you learning at Doc appts about Ryan?

Pam and Steve said...

Love her picture! Too cute!
Grandma Pam

SB said...

gorgeous! english is HARD!!! :)

SB said...

ps i think someone ought to compare that photo of mandie with the one of jenn in mom and dad's hallway... spitting image.

Jennifer said...

Mom or Dad - did you compare the picture? Is it a spitting image?