Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Daily

This is where I spend the first couple hours of my day – this lovely face on my left…

DSC09595

And this sweet young man on my right.

DSC09598

It is a good routine we have down – which is kind of amazing cause I seem to avoid routine like the plague – even though I do appreciate it.

It is our fullest year yet, with all 4 doing a full blown curriculum – with daily assignments and goals for getting things done. Erica and Ryan are largely independent in their school work – which is really nice. And so, this being our 7th year homeschooling, I actually feel like I have a great handle on what is going on.

Bizarro factoid – when Mandy graduates, I will have been homeschooling for 18 years. That is pretty awesome. One of the hardest things I have ever done, but really worth it. When else would I have memorized Latin verbs, a History Timeline, done Logic with an 8th grader, and reminded myself how to multiply fractions??? LOL – I love it all.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

After being toothless for more than a year now, one of her front teeth has broken through, and the other seems to be coming as well.

DSC09593

And he is just cute, shaggy hair and all.

DSC09597

No comments: