Well, it has been a doozey of a month! Erica got a weird rash, called a strep rash that went with an asymptomatic ruptured ear drum. Then Ryan got some lung thing and took nebulizer steroids for a week and Nate had a sinus infection so he was on antibiotics. Amanda was stuffy through all that - and then I got the same cold. Then Ryan ruptured his ear drum. Then a week ago Amanda's cold turned into a funky cough that was diagnosed as RSV. (RSV season usually ends April 14! But with this weather...) So she has been on nebulizer treatments and a suction machine to keep her nose clear so she can breathe. When I went into the Pediatrician, he said "Oh its the Slemmer's, here for their weekly visit!" At the end of the visit, he said "You know what you need? SUMMER!!!" I agree. And now just when I was feeling better, I am sick again. All achey and a sore throat. And Nate's sinus infection is back. Fun Fun Fun.
BUT TODAY IS AMANDA'S TWO MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!
She weighed 8lb 4oz yesterday and she really is doing well. Note the little double chin! She smiles constantly and is very interactive with even strangers. She coos and makes little noises at everyone and although not on a very regular schedule, she sleeps well. She went 7 hours between feedings last night! Now if I would only go to sleep right after her feedings then maybe I could benefit from that!
She looks and reminds me so much of Ryan at this age - just as high maintenance :) (medically).
Oh yeah and their personalities seem similar too!

Erica is such a wonderful helper. She loves to change diapers and hold her.
"Bring on Nathan!!"

Oh this is a wonderful picture.
1 comment:
cute cute - all of it! thanks for the updates - now get better before we get there!!! :)
Post a Comment