Yard? What yard? We have a small patch of grass right outside the front door but otherwise we are surrounded by dirt and rock. But I think the kids will really miss it when it is all gone (when will that actually happen???) I am really sick of giving the kids baths EVERY night - they are SOOO very dirty!



We have been blessed with two boys down the street that are ALL BOY!! Ryan loves it and needs it too. He loves playing with Erica, but he needs the boy play. Nick and Ben are a blast and such good kids. They are playing in what will be our backyard... someday anyway. They dragged some scraps of wood and made 'sailboats'. I finally had to go out there and send them home at 9 pm!
Dad - these are for you...You may have to look closely - the bricks are the same color as the dirt - but there are 3 tiers - the top tier is only the base so far. It looks really good!
This eventually be two walls - only the bottom one is in yet, but the top one will give us a complete front yard. There are over 125 blocks there - all placed by Leroy and his dad at 60# each!!
And these are what we have left. That is just for the front yard - that doesn't include the backyard - oh my.
Someday we will have a yard - I cant wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment