Here are a bunch of pictures from the last week or so
(translated: I finally downloaded pictures from my camera)
Erica loves to hold Amanda - she is still a little careless and I have to keep an eye. She really wants to not have to think about it (remember when you were learning to drive and wanted to listen to the radio and drive at the same time?)
Amanda is smiling so easily now. She smiles at mom and dad and the kids so readily! She is still figuring out how to nurse, but is doing so well. I cant believe she is almost 2 months old! She weighs 8 pounds now - but she is still wearing preemie and newborn clothes.
The kids went with Dad to a Mariner game - they had a blast. Oh they are turning into such little people. Ryan has grown so much - thinning out (didn't think he could be any thinner) and all his pants are high-waters. Erica - always the perfect smile - she is such a young lady. What a gift they both are. They have helped me so much in the last weeks that has been so hard.
I am looking forward to school being out... I want to love on my kids more than I have been able to when they are at school!
No comments:
Post a Comment