Monday, June 30, 2008

Mandy - Just cause...

Finally a picture of Mandy smiling with Erica. She has not had good luck with Mandy - seems she cries alot with her. Erica struggles to not be discouraged that her sister doesn't like her.

This picture made me LAUGH when I realized what I caught - like I said before - they have a special bond!
And I finally got Nate to sit still long enough for me to take a picture with Amanda! He wants to hold her - I try and let her as much as I can. He has struggled lately with seperation issues - so I have been paying more attention to him and it is working.

She is working on getting her thumb in her mouth - she would be my first thumbsucker!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What a bunch of cuties you have! I wish I could come meet Amanda. She will be so big by the time we come home at Christmas. I love your blog and I have it bookmarked now.:-)
I love and miss you tons! Cindy