Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Crazy Life

So Yesterday I had a contractor here to work on fixing our water damaged basement room (now that our original contractor is officially off the radar), the garage door repairman came to repair both garage doors that Leroy and I damaged all on our own, I got a new washer and dryer (YEAH!!) and the highlight - I found a lady to come and help me a bit around the house. Her name is Sarah (my kids kept calling her Aunt Sarah which she thought was adorable - so did I) and I think she will be great. (it was an expensive day!!)
.
SOOO because of her, by 9:30 this morning (and I got up at 7:45), this is what my kitchen looked like:
And ISN'T she ADORABLE??
WE have been getting A LOT of rain - a friend of mine in Chehalis got evacuated because of the flooding. Here is the evidence with the new rain gauge we have! I put it out yesterday after lunch so this is in about 20 hours. Sorry it isn't focused - but it says 4 1/2 inches - WOW!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The place looks great. Bet it "feels" great too!

SB said...

look at that gorgeous kitchen - whatever you paid her was worth the money for sure! i would love a kitchen and dining room that looked like that! :)

Pam and Steve said...

Way to go Jenn!! Enjoy it! How do you like your new washer & dryer? How many loads have you done? MOM