15 months today - Our unexpected blessing came into this world amidst much pain and tears. We didn't know if she would be okay - a fear that remained for a while after she was born.


Spunky Monkey is who she is now - without a doubt!!!
Lately I have been looking at her and thinking - boy, you were SO not meant to be (by my plans) but BOY, what would we do without you now???
And I found this picture of Erica on her 15 month birthday... isnt that funny??

And from that little face - to this... WOW!
Mandy made Erica a PROUD Big Sister!
(the cutest outfit ever courtesy of Auntie Sarah and Auntie Jill!!)
And I just love this picture of the two of them...
Happy Birthday my Monkey!
3 comments:
Precious!!!
- Grandma Pam
oh i LOVE LOVE it! so glad you do too, cause I just thought "Amanda!" when I spotted it! erica and her are so cute. and the pic of erica on her 15th month... hilariously similar! love you.
So stinkin' cute!!! At first I thought - I didn't get the dress! Then I saw the sparkly shoes! They just scream "DIVA"!!! Loves to the 2 beautiful Slemmer Girls!!!
Post a Comment