Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Its 11 am and 88 in the shade

We bought this little pool, like, 3 years ago.
Ridiculous, I know. Lots of reasons we didnt blow it up before that seem dumb now.


It certainly isn't because it has 16 different parts to blow up individually.
But I blew it up today on our deck and the kids are having a blast.



It even has this little flower that sprays water... fun!

And I am enjoying myself perfectly fine here in the A/C, thank you.
Bloggety, blog, blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's 1:30 here in Mcminnville and it's now reached 104.2!!! Given that the hottest part of the day here is usually around 4 or 5, we've got a ways to go.

DAD

Anonymous said...

ok, so it got up to 106' today!!! It's now 8:08 and 96'. Considering we had the house open all day because we got new windows in, I'm sure tonite will be awfulllllll......
MOM