Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weather - continued

It is 9:20 in the morning and the temperature outside is already 74.

This is WRONG WRONG WRONG!! When we lived in California, I remember my mom having this routine about when she had to close the windows and curtains in the house to keep it cooler during the day. And it really worked! If I remember right she had to have it closed up by about 9 am otherwise the heat started to build and it would be HOT in the house pretty quick.

That is California and we are in WASHINGTON!!! I am happy with the temp it is now, but I am not happy with the 20 degrees it is going to grow to by the end of the day today.

We are headed out to Leroy's company picnic this afternoon.

How can I fit the A/C in our picnic basket???

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ok now I'm going to whine... when is it going to rain?!?!?