Friday, September 18, 2009

New Toy for Dad

We got the dreaded letter from the HOA giving us a deadline to finish our yard or else...


The tractor we borrowed last year had to be sold by its owners (sad...) so after looking and looking.. this is what had to be done...
Proud owners. I wonder if it can perform magic on the grass?

Leroy wanted me to start this blog entry sounding like an announcement for a new family member. That is SOOOO NOT funny to me, and it is my blog, so I said no.

3 comments:

Daniel Slocum said...

Whoohoo! When your yard is done come drive that rig on over to my place. We got lots for it to do!

Family portraits in trade?

Daniel Slocum said...

Oh! One other idea. Storage with the option to use it since it's "just sitting" here. :)

Jill said...

ROTFLOL!!!! It took me a minute to be able to type because I was laughing SOOOOO hard!!! "and it is my blog, so I said no."

Welcome to the new "family member"!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!