My primary focus has been school! Last year as the days wore on, it was easier and easier to delay school starting, and sometimes not do school at all. We finished the year, um, less than victorious. But this year I am determined to get through the work we have to do... we will finish with gusto!! (gusto? - whatever) So spending time on the computer doing anything other than school work or prep just hasn't fit in.
And also, trying to keep up with my house. God gave me this massive house - I need to be more diligent in taking care of it and keeping up. So that has been higher on my priority list than blogging too.
I am at my parents for the duration of this week - a mid-term break that was very needed. Lots of Grandparent time, Great-grandparent time, and cousins time! I have a ton of 'un-blogged' events and photos - I will slowly be working through those over the next weeks - hopefully I can get on the blog wagon again!
For now - just a pre-teen facial expression when mom is giving her a hard time...


1 comment:
Jenn -
Good to see you back in the blog world again. I understand the time commitment thing and I don't have a huge house and haven't officially started homeschooling yet (James is only 4 and you can't register here until age 6) and I still find it hard to find time for everything I need to do along with what I love to do!
My comment for today... did you photoshop Erica's eyes or are they that blue in real life??? Cute facial expression... Is Leroy dreading the dating years yet????
Homeschooling thing to tell you... though we aren't officially doing anything, life is a learning experience. Check out my blog to see how James shocked me by writing his name for the first time (with NO prior instruction at all)!!
Post a Comment