Thursday, October 28, 2010

Nate is Funny

(Laptop Power cord arrived - wrong one. Now awaiting the correct one. Blogging on the kids' computer...)

Last night, Nate was not feeling well and threw up all over his bed around midnight. So after I bathed him and got him dressed, I told him he would get to come and sleep in our room as is our tradition...

Nate: "Okay mom. And I think that since I am sick, I need to laugh so I should watch America's Funniest Home Videos."

Later he told Leroy that "all sick people need to laugh to get better so they all need to watch AFV."

Such a conniving sweet little guy.

(p.s. all better in the morning...)



2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, Nate. LOL!!! So funny... Love him!

Anonymous said...

How sweet you still bathe and dress him! I guess you are not to the throw the towel over the mess and send the husband to deal with it in the morning stage! I guess I just can't be bothered as I must continue to perfect my mother of the year speech! hahahhaa