So this week is gonna be a BUSY one – so I think this will be my only Blog Post for the week.
I leave early Thursday morning for Chicago – a whirlwind trip really. My dear friend Joy moved to St Louis last year, and I heard about a Homeschool Mom’s Retreat put on by Apologia happening in Chicago. So I emailed her and asked her if she would meet me there… she said YES - that way way back in February I think – and here we finally are! I will be gone Thursday through Sunday! WAAAAWHOOOOOOO!!!
I thought I might blog while I was there – but I just found out that the hotel we are staying in charges $10 a day for Wi-Fi access (WHAT????) so all blogging will have to wait till I get back. A further reason NOT to take my computer with me.
So this week is full of planning and packing and cleaning and all the other commitments we normally have – as well as school which does not slow down just cause Mom is gone… Thanks Grandma Reenie for doing school with the kids while I am gone!!!
Because School picts were the only ones on my camera -
Here is Erica working hard on cursive writing and her spelling words. She was VERY diligent to get this page done!!
Map Work (BS stands for Baltic Sea… just in case you were wondering…)
Recess time on a rainy day. The kids are currently obsessed with a card game called Phase 10.
Have a great week everyone! I know I will!
No comments:
Post a Comment