Monday, January 31, 2011

Back to it…

I do not like to be this busy.

Let me repeat myself.

I do not like to be this busy.

I am a homebody at heart. I would be perfectly happy to stay at home for days. I don’t mind going places – and I AM a social person – but I can easily go a few days. But alas, my life does not lend itself to such homebodiness.

:(

I can’t believe it has been 10 days since I have posted.

Between barfing (4 of the 6 of us were sick at some point last week – thankfully not me this time…),

DSC06044

(the aftermath)

working a lot at Jumping Jacks,

DSC04057

(fun – ALL THE TIME)

Upward basketball,

DSC05666 DSC05861

(they are loving every  minute of it)

home-keeping,

(see above laundry picture…)

and homeschool,

DSC06042

(an unattended schoolroom is, well, painful)

I have not felt like writing about any of it…

So, just like every other day, it is catch up day. Or as FlyLady says – “You are not behind!! Just start where you are and keep going!!”

Where am I again?

:)

Jenn

1 comment:

Pam and Steve said...

Hang in there Sweetie! This too will pass (eventually). Wish I could come up and help out! Is everyone well now?
Mom