Monday, April 4, 2011

A New Season…

10 years, 6 days.

50,000 diapers – or something like that. (Sorry landfill.)

And now this:

DSC00799

Mostly it was making MOMMY do it – Manda has been ready for a while.

M&M’s are good incentive though…

DSC00804

She is quite proud of herself.

DSC00797

A new stage of our lives. For the first time in 10 years, no diaper bag.

A little more laundry for a while, but it is worth it.

5 comments:

Staci said...

Congrats!! I'm so jealous!! :) I've currently got two in diapers. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations MMandy!
What size underwear do you wear?
a

Jill said...

Way to go Mandi!!! Isaac is so proud of you (and so am I)!!!

Auntie Jill

LilPrecious said...

WOW!! No nappy bag... that must seem surreal!! Way to go Amanda... glad all is going well with the potty training!

Pam and Steve said...

Yeah! Mandy!! I knew you could do it! Yeah! Mommy! A little more freedom for you???
Mom