Last weekend, my baking assistant and I took advantage of an un-booked Saturday to stock up my freezer! This is something I want to do on a regular basis, but only accomplish maybe once a year.
The product of our day of work: 4 loaves of French Bread,
7 bags of dry ingredients for breakfast muffins,
3 dozen focaccia breadsticks,
7 dozen banana bread muffins (the black bananas were taking over my freezer!),
and 3 chicken breasts cooked , 2 Costco rotisserie chickens de-boned, and the broth as well, bagged up for the freezer.
Also 2 taco casseroles made up and frozen. It was a fun day!
2 comments:
Way to go Jenn and Erica!!! So much fun!
Okay, now I am exhausted! Love the clean kitchen! Any chance you would share the muffin mix recipe and all its variations? Or, if you have Ethan's name for Christmas, he can't get enough of muffins, you could make the mix and the recipes for him with maybe some to eat!!! HEAVEN!!
I WANT ERICA!!
Post a Comment