Monday, November 21, 2011

Mondays…

We hear this squeaky voice, “Help!”

SONY DSC

SONY DSC

Oh Nate. He is such our class clown…

3 comments:

Jill said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Did you help him out, let him sit there for a bit cause he was confined or nudge the garbage can over with your knee (onto the carpet of course)??? ;)

Jennifer said...

He had to sit there for a bit while I got my camera... but he was starting to hurt. We were nice... laid him down and pulled him out. I have no idea how he got in there in the first place.

LilPrecious said...

I LOVE Nate and I've never met him in person! I'm telling you - he and James are one and the same - they would get on like a house on fire if they could actually spend time together in real life!! :-)