There are so many things to catch up on!!
Manda was tired of tangled hair, and asked me to cut it.

So I obliged. She loves it!!
Erica had mock trial this spring and we had a number of practices at our house. It's so fun to see these kids work so hard together. And they are such good friends!!

And the final event - the Mock Trial at the County Courthouse. It was an amazing experience for everyone.

Hanging out!!

I have taken up a new hobby. I love sewing, but it isn't very portable. But crochet needles are - so I've been practicing!!


Ryan has settled in to the catcher position - and he loves it.

And Nate loves to run!

We live at the library...

I got to have a little mommy away time at a wonderful conference. It's great to be inspired and encouraged.

Nate turns NINE!!!

I wanted cheesecake for Mother's Day! YUMMY !!!

Manda wants to be like her big brother!! She played catcher for the team that she was on. It was funny to listen to all the parents watch her and comment on her antics...

My mom found one of my sisters bridesmaid dresses from my wedding. It will be 20 years this year…

Camping with a bunch of teenagers is a complete joy. A wonderful weekend!!!

So many moments to capture.. The days just fly by!

Ryan has really worked hard at learning the guitar - this is his friends electric. He loved it!!

A little culture - we all love this movie.

Leroy played softball a lot in our early years - but he's playing again this season. Good times!!

This one...

In the middle of trying not to lose my mind in planning our parent conferences this summer, I took a break for chocolate and these were the wrappers I opened!! Silly - but true!

More baseball! Leroy at coaching and Ryan there at the catcher...

The crew!

Before...

After! The newest brace-face! He's done really well!! A week out, he says to me, "Everyone says that braces hurt, but it hasnt been that bad!"

Allergies really stink. It's been bad this year!!

Erica met the author of the logic book she did this year. She loved it so this was a fun moment!

A fun night at the ballpark!

I need to do this more often!!!






2 comments:
Wow! What fun pictures. Love the hats. You are getting really good, Jennifer.
love it all, this is so good to see bits of life in whatever pictures show up on here!! love you all. :)
Post a Comment