Our little Amanda continues to be better - she weighed 5#9 oz this morning. I love having a scale - reassurance and black and white data for this nurse-mom. She looks more filled out - her cheeks are fuller and her arms and legs have lost the loose skin look. She is also having much more awake time. And boy, does she let us know when she is hungry!! She has good lungs this one!! She is supposed to take in 2 ounces every 3 hours - she has been taking 2 1/2, sometimes 3 in each feeding.
We will have an appt with Dr Petersen early this week and find out about the allergy testing they did in the hospital - but even if they are negative, I will stay off dairy for a month or so, then trial back and see. Given that my craving while pregnant was chocolate milk or milkshakes, it has been very difficult to stay away from milk!! Rice milk just doesn't do it for me!
Thank you so much for all your prayers and thoughts - I am thankful we are through this trial.
No comments:
Post a Comment