Friday, March 6, 2009

Amanda

This is a video I took today but it actually happened for the first time last night.

Forgive the high-waisted pants - very few pants fit her right. She is just so little. She is wearing 6-9 month clothes, but only cause of length. She is still wearing a shirt that used to be a dress and it is 3 month size. I am pretty sure she has regained all her weight that she lost with the virus she got. She has gained an appetite that she never had before - she loves MEAT! Ham, tofu, eggs - she devours them.

2 comments:

Pam and Steve said...

Oh my, I knew it was coming, but not so fast--she's tooooo small. But the look on her face is soooo proud!! What a cutie.
Mom

SB said...

gorgeous gorgeous!! can't wiat to see this little one. the question is - will nick be bigger than her?!! lol...