Well - we are here in Phoenix - We are at my in-laws and I trying to keep my eyes open while the kids fall asleep so I can go to bed too... tapped into some neighbors wireless network (yea!).
.
Oh it was a long long day! Alarm DIDN'T go off at 6 like it was supposed to -
Woke up with a start at 7:30.... Got us off to a late start to say the least.
.
.
First was Security - all the work to get everything in quart sized bags and I missed an applesauce in Ryan's bag and they never said a word. [sigh]
Finally on the plane - the kids did a great job. I had activities to choose from - they did a great job entertaining themselves. Ryan had the window seat and alternated between not-breathing-excited and hands over his eyes cause "it is so freaky, mom!" The kids got a great view of the Grand Canyon as we flew over - it was amazing.

Miss Jet-setter...
.
We were the last ones off the plane - on purpose cause I didn't want to try and maneuver the kids and stuff through all the people. But as we were walking out, I asked the pilot who was standing there if the kids could look into the cockpit. I took the little ones out and Leroy took the older two and apparently they were very kind and answered all the kids' questions. They are still talking about it.
It was 92 this afternoon - the kids were in the kiddie pool that Orrene got as soon as we got here. It is still in the 70's and I am going to bed!!!
3 comments:
glad you're enjoying the nice weather!! see you in a week??
matt
What great pics!! Glad you got there safely. Too bad about the alarm clock--PTL you woke up before it was too late!Love you all -- Mom
Have a GREAT time!! Erica definitely looks the part of a world traveller!!
Post a Comment