Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

So in my blog surfing, I have found this thread for posting called "Not Me Mondays". It makes me laugh so I thought I would do it too.

This last week I did not find a screwdriver part (very small) in my daughters diaper. I did not tell my other daughter when she was changing the diaper that it could not possibly be that (she is not always right).

I did not get completely overwhelmed with the mess of my house and spend way too much time on my blog project (don't ask me, I wont tell). I did not stay up till way past midnight for a couple of nights working on it. My kids did not have chicken nuggets multiple times last week cause mom was totally out of ideas for lunch. I am not going to allow the kids to watch too much TV today so I can get the house clean for small group tonight.

Thats all for my confessional today. Off to make really good choices for today. ;)

2 comments:

RizziN Snyder said...

Cool new look on your blog.

Jill said...

AMEN SISTER!!! Next Monday is my turn! Hmm the choices of what I can put on that list..... ;)