Right after I posted yesterdays glowing post...
Nate got poop ALL over the bathroom. Including on the toy he dropped in and then rescued from the toilet. EWWW!
Erica fell and broke her arm.
Ryan caught an attitude that about put me over the edge.
The kids fought ALL day.
No, I mean really, ALL day.
Nate sneaked (snuck?) candy at least twice.
Then locked the bathroom door when I found him.
We didnt have lunch till 1:30.
I paid Erica 50 cents to clean the bathroom out of desperation (I had already cleaned up the poop...)
Went on an errand and forgot the paperwork I went there to give them.
Erica fell and broke her arm.
No not really. But that would have really been the topper to my day, huh???
We did get what we needed to get done for school though. And right now, the kids are playing happily together and I have chosen to NOT start school yet. I am just breathing quietly down here.
Erica just came and told me that I have to come upstairs and see what they did, with my eyes closed... this should be good!
It is still gonna be a GREAT year!!
2 comments:
Alright, you almost had a call right after I read "Erica fell and broke her arm..." There are days, and then there are days! What did they show you?? Hang in there, Jenn, this too shall pass...
MOM
Oh MY!!! Agreed with M&D, you almost got a shocked auntie calling! I, too, am curious what they showed you....
Loves to you! Jill
Post a Comment